Friday, May 25, 2007

similar thinking

The first post I've read was from Dominique's blog. I agreed completely with what she said about the book. Montag and his wife Mildred are very unhappy, even though they seem happy. Dom was right about this book being taken place in a dystopia. In this book everyone is created equal, and everyone knows the same things. I feel that this doesn't leave any room for people to expand their learning. It puts a damper on someone's education, which is very important to society. I think that living in a place like this would be boring and uninteresting. I find something new out everyday, and living in a world where everyone's the same would be not fun at all. There would be no diversity or people who are different.

1 comment:

George's Blog said...

Hey, good thinking girl. Check out Eric's blog on safe blogging, I dropped him a nice comment about you. We have Mr. Tracy next period, can't wait! And, as always, be sure to practice safe blogging!